Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Stepping back in time...

In one of my groups there was so talk last week about all the new images we tend to use now a days and also how some stampers are still using older stamps, older images. 

I thought about this for a few days and decided that I needed to reach back in time and pull out some older stamps.

So today I worked with this image from Inkadinkado and the date on the side is 2012... OK, it's not THAT old but still, it's got a few years on it.

So here's my first card dipping into the past I do hope you like it!

:)

 The main image is the one I aimed to use and then as I colored the image I realized it was a hat box up on the left so I went looking for wordage that would blend well with the theme.  I hope you agree.

This card will be sent to a 'new friend' and shared in that group I hope.

:) Thanks for stopping by.

Please leave a comment so I know you were here.

:) Cara Febe

No comments:

Post a Comment